top of page
Welcome to the St. Louis Campground!
Located on M-46 in St. Louis, Michigan with easy access from
We are open May 1st through October (weather permitting) and offer 120+ camping lots, all with electricity (30 or 50 amp) and water hookups.
Have your wedding or summer gathering in one of our facilities, or just enjoy a family picnic under a pavilion! We welcome groups of any size to come and stay with us!
For reservations or more information,
please call (989) 681-2581.
We look forward to seeing you!
Reviews for the St. Louis Campground
5/5 stars on RV Life Campgrounds
- "Wonderful people."
- "This campground is a gem."
- "Peaceful night's sleep!"
- "Need a quiet get away?? Check this place out."
- "This place is AWESOME. Grounds are extremely well kept."
- "Stayed here for two weeks and will be back again."
4.9/5 stars on Google Reviews
- "Grassy sites, friendly staff, and the cleanest bathrooms, showers and laundry."
- "Great campground. We had to make a last minute change to our itinerary to go to Indiana for repairs
on our rig. We were having a hard time finding a available campground for the Labor Day weekend.
We are so glad to have found this place, the campsites are well spaced and clean with grass on the full
site. The restrooms and showers are very clean. We will definitely add this to our “will return to list”.
We walk[ed] the perimeter road and it’s a good 1.3 mile walk."
- "This campground was such a wonderful surprise! Grassy sites, friendly staff, and the cleanest
bathrooms, showers and laundry. The grounds are absolutely beautiful. Volunteers working every day
to keep it up. We are sad to leave but hope to be back. Thank you!!"
Want to share your experience with us? Leave a review here!
bottom of page